Thursday, January 6, 2011

Scott

Ok, so I don't wanna jump the gun or get TOO excited or anything, but I'm totally getting married! YEAH! I've totes already planned out the reception and the dress, and the bridesmaids and the play list and the food, and the pictures of me!!! It's so much fun getting married!!!
By "getting married" I mean that things with me and Scott are going SUPER well. =) We don't call each other boyfriend/girlfriend yet, but we're totally officially non exclusively dating! I know! SO EXCITING! He's super great! Like when it's FREEZING he gives me his blanket/jacket and sits there shivering. When my feet hurt from wearing super sexy too high heels he rubs them for me and tells me how beautiful I am. He also lets me drive his car and talks about the future like it's "ours" not his and mine separately. Like, he's buying big ticket items that he says are for him, but I know it's for me. And he's talking family vacations! Lot's of foreign trips planned for this year!!! Sure, he's invited 30 of our closest friends, but that's just for show. I bet he's getting ideas for the honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment