Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yogurt

I went on a date with Yogurt Guy again. It was fun cause it was all fancy and we got super dressed up. And I looked SMOKIN hot! I had men of all ages drooling, including the help. Yogurt Guy was kinda a dud and didn't say much to me, mostly he talked to colleagues, but it was ok cause I know he asked me to be his date because he wanted to show that he could get a babe like me. When he was introducing me to everyone they kept teasing him and making jokes about how much he paid me to be his date because I was too good looking for him. He even called on Monday morning to tell me his whole office was talking about me and that I was the hit of the party. I'm pretty sure I elevated his career. PLUS I talked with one of the partners of his law firm for most of the evening and am pretty sure I get free legal help for life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment