Sunday, November 21, 2010

Return of Yogurt Guy

I went to see a movie with some of my BESTEST lady friends last night and when I got home I noticed a few text messages on my phone that I'd missed while I was in the movie. 2 of them were from Yogurt Guy. REMEMBER HIM!!?!?? Holy cow! What was he, like, so 2 yrs ago??? I don't even remember. Either way he was texting to tell me he'd "changed" and wanted to see me. Hmm....He also said he was done dating the girls in his ward. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean but I told him if he wanted to come pop in a flick I'd be up for another hour or two. So 20 min later he was standing on my doorstep. We had a nice chat and got caught up then put in the movie and were making out 3 min later. Only THIS time I didn't have to police his roving hands, because they weren't going anywhere they shouldn't be. Hmm....so THIS is what he means by "changed." Then he asked me what my holiday plans were and we both realized we'd be out of the state for Thanksgiving. He asked if he could take me to dinner when we were both back in town. A little backwards....usually you have to buy my dinner BEFORE the kiss....but I guess he did if you go back in time far enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment