Monday, March 22, 2010

Crazy Sauce

What a wild week! I went out every night last week with my lady friends and various potential EC's. Saturday Clueless and I stayed up till the wee hours of Sunday morning watching stand up and giving back rubs. I swear....if he doesn't just make a move in the next near future I'm gonna scream!
Sunday while flirting with Clueless at a game night Yogurt Guy showed up. Are you kidding me!?!?! I haven't seen/heard from this guy in months. I went over and said hi, and then proceeded to rip him a new one. LOL It felt really good. He apologized for being stupid and asked if we could start over. I haven't decided if I'm going to be that generous yet.
THEN I got home and who emailed me??? None other than MR. FACEBOOK himself!?!?! Holy Cow!!!! What to do!?!?!?!? We already know when it comes to Mr. FB I am NOT cool. But I think I managed to control myself when I responded. It helps that I was irritated to find out from several other people that he is coming to town soon and I'll see him at church and HE didn't bother to tell me. He said last year he still wanted to be friends, but friends don't just call each other every 6 months or so when it's convenient for them!
Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment