Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dropping Clueless

So, I'm beyond tired of the mixed messages I get from Clueless. Either you like me or you don't. If you DO, then DO something about it.
I know I should have the guts to just ask him what the heck is going on but I'm a weenie. So I did what all mature women do. I asked his friend. ;-)
Here's how it went:
Me-Where are you? Clueless is stupid and mean. I need you for backup.
Friend-Poor thing. Ignore him and it will go away. What did he do now?
Me-He was making jokes about putting underage girls in time machines so they'd be legal.
Friend-Must be tough being in love with a chauvinist pig.
Me- Love is a STRONG word.
Friend - But it wasn' t denied.
Me- Is it too late now?
Friend- To what? Deny it, or fall in love?
Me- This is getting sticky. I don't know if I wanna answer.
Friend -Clueless doesn't realize other people have feelings. Only his are important to him. I've tried to explain it to him several times, but he doesn't get it. He hung out with Megan Jones every day one summer but never would go beyond that. She really liked him. We all told him to stop leading her one, but he wouldn't.
Me- Sad. He's doing that with me now.
-----Interrupted by Clueless himself-------
Clueless- Sorry if I was mean tonight. You know me, I love giving you a hard time. But it was all in good fun. I'm sorry if it was too much.
(I ignored him)
Friend- He's got some good qualities, but he's an airhead when it comes to girls.
Me- Ok. Thanks. That sucks.
Friend- I wish I had better news. I'm sorry. Maybe one day someone will figure that guy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment