Thursday, March 18, 2010

Too busy to post

k- Just cause I haven't been posting a ton doesn't mean I'm not dating like a crazy woman. I am SOOOOO busy working my magic with the men folk that I just don't have the same amount of time to post as you guys who can't get dates.
Specifically with Clueless but also Oliver. I had to drop Mr. Bonfire. I just wasn't as in to him as he was into me and that's not ok. Poor guy. But I'm convinced I did the humane thing by ignoring his calls.
I told Oliver I'd go up to see him for conference weekend but I'm making dinner for Clueless tonight (per his request, to celebrate a big day at work for him) and I'm hoping things move from flirty friends to something more official. If it does (pray for me!!!) I'll cancel my trip to Utah to see Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment