Friday, July 8, 2011

Miss me???

OMGosh! I know it's been FOREVER!!! I've spent the last 8 months kissing a major FROG and the most recent of the 2 crying over it. I know. Major waste of my time. But in my defense I really thought Scott was going to be my EC. I know that's no excuse to let my updates slack off. There were a lot of really great moments I should've shared with you. Like when he paid off my humungo tax bill, or paid my medical bills, or took me on mini vacations, or we put an offer down on a house and started planning eternity together. Oh, ALSO about the time he refused to hold my hand when a picture was being taken because "we had enough pictures holding hands" or the time he sat in his car in my front yard and talked to his ex girlfriend from high school for 2 hrs in the middle of the night, or the time he said he was on his way to my house and showed up 3 hrs later, or how he refused to hang out with my girlfriends because they weren't educated enough or because they picked the same restaurant weekly. Or how when he was breaking up with me he said he'd rather keep dating me, but be able to date other people because he didn't want to miss out on other opportunities...yeah....about that. Basically he's a 34 year old indecisive loser. If he keeps thinking the grass is greener on the other side eventually he's gonna run out of grass. It's a good thing I slapped the tooth right out of his mouth when he told me he was seeing someone else AFTER he'd just made out with me! Yup..... so you see, I feel really bad that I have to give you a brief recap now, when this would've been SO much better if you'd heard about it in real time.
But don't worry guys. The break-diet brought me down to a size 0 and I'm looking MIGHT FINE. And in all honesty, I'm beating guys away with sticks! Yogurt guy is back around (we have a date tonight), there's a new one, Nate, who ROCKS and is taking me to New Orleans this month (winner!) and McCutie more recently known as Pink Shirt Douche Bag who in the last year has come back to church and claims to have turned his life around. I'm not so sure if that REALLY happened...but that's what he says. So I'm letting him buy me dinner Saturday.
To recap:
Dated Scott FOREVER.
Got dumped. (blessing...seriously)
Got SUPER SKINNY SEXY.
It's raining men again.
Thursday date with Nate
Friday date with Yogurt Guy
Saturday date with PSDB

I think my weekend is looking pretty ding dong dang fantastic.

And Scott has to work. All weekend.
Life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment