Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Down There Doctor

Guys, my friend (sorry...she's off the market fellas) went to the Down There Doctor for the first time recently. I know.....it's gross to even think of, but she HAD to. Anyway, she was super nervous and a little uncomfortable (wouldn't YOU be?) and not sure what to do. I mean seriously, what do you look at? And the DTD keeps telling you to SCOOT DOWN!!! Seriously, my friend's precious flower is right in her face, how close does she want you to get!! I can't think about it. It makes me want to call my bishop immediately. So the DTD starts doing her thing....and my friend starts giggling. I know! So embarrassing! She can't stop. The through the whole exam of her precious flower AND the breastie exam she's giggling away! It's not like it tickles. I'm super embarassed for her. Luckily she only has to go once a year. Maybe the DTD will forget her giggling episode by then and she's have enough time to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment