Monday, January 17, 2011

Seeing Green

Ok---First off, Scott and I ARE OFFICIAL!!! YEAH!!!!!
Secondly - there's a girl in my ward who is seriously pushing it. Scott came to church with me this week and I saw them talking 2x in the hall way. Both times I came up and held his hand and made sure that little tramp knew we were together and all she did was give me a weird look at keep talking to him. I'm gonna hit her in the face. I told her roommate, Andi, I was gonna hit her in the face so I hope the message gets back to her. That anorexic home wrecker had better stay clear of my man or I'm gonna help her out a little by smashing that big beak on her face in a little.
It's not that I'm crazy jealous or anything (without reason). Before Scott and I got together he was a little intersted in AHW until he found out that she was WAY too young for him. Then he found the love of his live (ME) and after we got together someone actually tried to set him up with AHW and he declined because he's smitten with me. But if that trampy little weasel thinks she can wiggle in between me and my future EC she's got something coming....in the shape of a size 7 Jimmie Choo peep toe 4" heel to the face.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I love this post! Congrats on being official with Scott. I love that your Jimmy Choo's are your weapon of choice.

    ReplyDelete