Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holy Moly 33 yr old virgin

It's time for catching up! I've been so busy dating that I didn't have time to post. But now that I've done a cleanse and expunged the loser frogs from my life I have A TON OF STORIES to tell you!

First off--- This past summer I dated Lee. That lasted about 3 months....so you've got to give the guy a little credit. He had more staying power than anyone else in the last year or so. He also was a fan of buy me gifts, sending me flowers at work, and he gave me a cell phone under his plan so I didn't spend a fortune on minutes since he was a big talker. That's where the goodness ends. When I was telling my dad about Lee the first thing he said was, "What's wrong with him?" I was upset. Why does there have to be something wrong with him? Just cause he's 33 and never been married doesn't mean there has to be something wrong with him does there?!??!!? Well....there was. After we broke up Lee's friend called me to apologize for Lee's behavior. He said that Lee has a pattern. He falls for girls WAY outta his league (clearly ME....Lee wasn't that cute, I started him as a charity project) and then treats them like princesses and showers them with gifts until he feels like the girls begin to like him as much as he likes them. Then he freaks out at the thought of having a legit relationship and bails! And his buddy has seen him do it a million times. So let's raise a glass to Lee, the 33 yr old virgin, who will probably remain so, forever and ever....AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment