Monday, November 29, 2010

High School

I have recently been seeing a few guys, one who isn't winning any prizes for being:

witty
smart
smooth
attractive
funny

You get the point. Why do I keep going out with him you may ask? Well, he is just so dang persistent and doesn't take "no" for an answer.

What stupid thing did he text me when I ignored his phone call today?

"Hey sexy lady. Call me when you can. I wanna get all high school with you."

I WANNA GET ALL HIGH SCHOOL WITH YOU???????????????

What the crap does that mean!?!?!?!? I pictured him fantasizing about making out in the back seat of his car. Turns out he wanted to DTR (define the relationship) but really??? After 30 you should not "wanna get all high school," with anyone. LOL

For the record....I let him know there was NO relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lynne,

    I DO wanna get all high school with you! hahahaha. I heart you!

    ReplyDelete