Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sorry

I know it's been FoRevEr since I posted! SO SORRY!

I've been so BUSY dating EvErYoNe (tell your brother to call me) that I haven't had time for internety things! I know. So crazy! After I dumped JJ it didn't just rain, but poured. No....not poured.....it was like a hurricane. Hurricane Hotty where nothing but babes have been flooding my text messaging box and I barely have time to change outfits between dates so my dinner date doesn't smell my lunch dates cologne! What's super cool about these dudes is they are all professionals. I mean, they have REAL jobs and went to college and everything. SCORE!!!!
I know....I have it rough. ;-)
There's no one in particular right now. Just havin' a blast and not paying for meals! LOL
Life is a paaaaaarty!

On a sad note ( I know, sorry), Clueless is moving. I know he's, like, my best friend and he doesn't get that I'm TOTALLY into him, but it's like seriously sad, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment